Returning Students Forms and Requirements
New CastleBranch Background Check, Drug Screen, and Physical Requirements Tracker: Please use [CastleBranch Instructions] for more information and direction.
Please use [Health History, Physical Exam & Immunizations] for your physical exam and immunization documents (4 pages). A new form for communicable diseases [Communicable Disease Statement] must also be completed. Please upload your health history, physical exam and immunization forms to CastleBranch AND email the Communicable Disease Statement only to PSAHHS@tncc.edu by Friday, December 17, 2021.
TB & Clinical Requirements:
- Negative IGRA test results from either (1) QuantifFERON®-TB Gold In-Tube test (GFT-GIT) or (2) T-SPOT®B test (T-Spot)
- Mantoux Tuberculin Skin Tests (TST -- Complete the survey portion at the top. Your provider will complete the middle box for Step 1 (NO NEED FOR STEP 2 THIS TIME). Your provider will need to complete the Thomas Nelson form [TNCC PPD Form]
- If you have a positive TST/PPD or IGRA, documentation of a negative chest x-ray subsequent to the positive TST is required along with the completed survey at the top of the TNCC PPD Form.
- Please upload the TNCC PPD form to CastleBranch AND email a copy to PSAHHS@tncc.edu by Friday, December 17, 2021.
2021-22 Flu Shot Documentation:
- [TNCC Flu Consent Form] to be completed by your provider and signed by you both. If additional flu forms are returned to you by your provider, please include these with your TNCC flu shot form. Please also complete the Influenza Vaccination Attestation [Influenza Vaccination Attestation]. If you have a medical exemption for the flu shot, please complete the RHS Vaccine Exemption Form [RHS Vaccine Exemption Form]. Upload all flu shot documentation to CastleBranch AND email to PSAHHS@TNCC.edu.
- COVID vaccinations are required by our clinical sites. All students attending clinical rotations will need to complete COVID vaccination series and boosters as necessary in order to attend clinical. This requirement cannot be declined, and only approved medical or religious exemptions will be accepted. A medical exemption form can be obtained through your medical provider. Please visit 12VAC5-110-80. Exemptions from immunization requirements. (virginia.gov) for more information on a religious exemption. If you have an approved exemption, please complete the RHS Vaccine Exemption Form [RHS Vaccine Exemption Form].
- Please complete and sign the Thomas Nelson COVID Rish Assessment Form [TNCC COVID Risk Form].
- Please submit a PDF of your TNCC COVID Risk Assessment and COVID vaccination card or your RHS Exemption Form and any other exemption documents CastleBranch AND email to PSAHHS@TNCC.edu by Friday, December 17, 2021.
AHA BLS Certification:
- Provide a copy of your AHA BLS Certification for Healthcare Providers. BLS for Healthcare Provider certification must be through American Heart Association or through one of their approved agencies only. (Red Cross certification is not accepted.) Please upload both sides of your signed certification card or your eCard to CastleBranch AND scan a copy to PSAHHS@tncc.edu by Friday, December 17, 2021.
RHS Clinical Forms:
- 1st Semester Students (NSG100/106/130/200) - Please complete the RHS Clinical Application for Patriot’s Colony [RHS Clinical Application for Patriot’s Colony].
- All Other Students - A new RHS application will be sent to you by Mrs. Wentworth.
- All students, please complete the RHS application as follows:
Page 1 – Please complete your personal info at the top, including the last 4 digits of your SSN and any RHS employment information (list dates and facility if applicable). Clinical details for “Clinical Learning Experience” leave blank, and add your name at the bottom.
Page 2 – Please print/sign and date at the bottom.
Page 3 – Please initial by each line item and print/sign and date at the bottom and be sure to include the last 4 digits of your SSN.
Page 4 - Please print/sign and date the confidentiality agreement.
Page 5 - Please print/sign, add Thomas Nelson and date at the bottom.
Page 6 - Please print/sign, add Thomas Nelson and date at the bottom.
Save all 6 pages of your completed RHS application to a single PDF file and email it to PSAHHS@tncc.edu.
N95 masks are required for clinical rotations. If you have a current fit test, please scan a copy of your fit test completion card in an email to PSAHHS@tncc.edu with your RHS application.
RHS Clinical application forms and N95 completion card (if you have it already) are due on Friday, December 17, 2021.
Spring 2022 Enrollment Forms:
SP22 registration forms will be emailed to your TNCC student email as soon as schedules are confirmed in SIS. Please be attentive to your email for new info and instructions.
FA21 Nursing Program Student Handbook:
Review the nursing program policies in the new Nursing Student Handbook [Nursing Student Handbook]. Please complete and sign all forms in the FA21 Nursing Forms Packet [FA21 Nursing Forms Packet] and email them to PSAHHS@tncc.edu by Friday, December 17, 2021.
ALL RETURNING STUDENT REQUIREMENTS ARE DUE BY DECEMBER 17
PLEASE UPLOAD AND SUBMIT ALL DOCUMENTS AS DIRECTED FOR EACH REQUIREMENT
WELCOME BACK! WE MISSED YOU!