The SGA represents the interests of all students at Thomas Nelson and includes students from the Hampton and Historic Triangle campuses. SGA officers and representatives serve on college committees, oversee student clubs and organizations, represent student concerns, and work with Student Life and Leadership to provide services and activities for students.
- Hampton campus, Griffin Hall, Room 223
- Historic Triangle campus, Room 106B
SGA Officers and Student Senate for 2021-2022
- Vice President Hampton campus
- Vice President Williamsburg campus
- Student Senate
- Speaker of the Student Senate
- Hampton Campus Senators
- (12 Representatives)
- Williamsburg Campus Senators
- (3 Representatives)
SGA elections are held in the spring of each academic year. Vacancies are filled via Student Senate confirmation as needed.