Fall Fest, featuring music, games and food, gives College personnel and students alike a chance to have fun at lunch time.
The College offers plenty of things for students and College personnel to do during breaks and between classes. As fall semester approaches, grab your calendar to save the dates. Here are a few things that are scheduled.
All College Day
Friday, Aug. 16, Details TBA, Hampton
- Updates from College leaders, workshops and etc. in preparation for the new semester
Wednesday Aug. 21, 10 a.m., Courtyard, Hampton
Thursday, Aug. 22, 11 a.m., Courtyard, Historic Triangle
Thursday, Aug. 22, 4 p.m., Lobby/Second Floor Landing, Historic Triangle
- Get the new semester off to a great start with fun activities.
Wednesday, Sept. 11, Noon, Library Gallery, Hampton
- A get-acquainted gathering for students featuring music, pizza and more
Thursday, Sept. 12, Noon, Courtyard, Historic Triangle
Thursday, Sept. 26, Noon, Courtyard, Hampton
- Music, food, fun and games for students and College personnel sponsored by Student Life & Leadership
Monday, Sept. 16, 9:30 a.m., Bloodmobile on site, Historic Triangle
Thursday, Sept. 26, 9 a.m. Espada Room, Hampton
- Everyone can give the gift of life with a donation to the Red Cross.
Open-Mic Coffeehouse Poetry
Wednesday, Sept. 18, 1 p.m., Library, Historic Triangle &
Diggs Room 158, Hampton
- Students, faculty and staff are invited to share their original work or favorite poem.
Red Flag Campaign Kickoff
Tuesday, Oct. 1, noon, Historic Triangle
Wednesday, Oct. 2, noon, Hampton
- A Virginia Sexual and Domestic Violence Action Alliance awareness project to prevent sexual assault, dating violence, and stalking on college campuses.
Don’t miss out on these and other events. Make a habit of checking out theUpcoming Eventscalendar on the College’s website to stay abreast of all the good things happening on campus.