Thomas Nelson Community College students can get the jump on setting their class schedules for fall 2021. Priority registration runs April 26 through May 2.
During this period all currently enrolled students can register for fall semester. Open registration begins May 3 allowing new students to select fall classes. Continuing students who miss priority dates may also register.
Register online via MyTNCC and Navigate. Got questions about what classes you need to finish your degree? Make an appointment with an academic advisor before registering.
Thomas Nelson offers various sessions within each semester including 16-week, 12-week, and 8-week. Check out details at tncc.edu/academics/calendars.
Don’t miss this opportunity to register early. Top reasons to be an early bird:
- More classes are available to choose from so you can get the best class schedule.
- Wide choice of excellent professors, who are experts in their fields.
- Pay tuition in smaller increments on the payment plan before classes begin.
- More time to apply for financial aid and scholarships.
- Plenty of time to re-arrange your work schedule to fit your college schedule.
- Stress relief—knowing you will be prepared for the upcoming semester.
- Flexibility to reschedule classes if necessary.
- Time to explore additional college resources to ensure a successful semester.
For more information about priority registration, call (757) 825-2800. Visit tncc.edu for more details on fall semester 2021.