Thomas Nelson Workforce Development is excited to offer new programming and additional instruction at its Hampton location, the Thomas Nelson Workforce Center at Williamsburg, and the Center for Building and Construction Trades at Goodwill in Hampton.
Instructors are currently needed at all three locations to better facilitate the growing training needs of the Peninsula’s workforce.
The following instructors are needed for Continuing Education courses in Hampton and Williamsburg:
- Certified Medical Administrative Assistant
- EKG Technician
- Certified Nurse Aide - RN long-term experience
- Digital Photography
- Aging/Senior Topics
- Youth Wellness (Academic and Mental Health)
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- Nurse Aide
- Business start –up professionals
- Lawyers - specialization in Small business
If you are interested in information about instructors needed in Hampton call (757) 825-2937.
Additional Instructors are needed at the Center for Building and Construction Trades at the Goodwill in Hampton to train national credentials in the following areas:
- Apartment/Facilities Maintenance
- Residential Electrician – Entry-level training
If you are interested in more information about instructors needed at the Center for Building and Construction Trades at Goodwill in Hampton call (757) 865-3122.