In-school Dual Enrollment provides high school students the opportunity to pursue college-level coursework at their high school while also earning high school credit.
- Speak with your high school guidance counselor regarding dual enrollment opportunities at your school prior to your junior or senior year course planning to verify that this is an option.
- Complete an online admission application. Upon submission, you will receive a Thomas Nelson student ID number. Please make note of this number for future use.
- Demonstrate college readiness according to the requirements of your high school’s Dual Enrollment Program.
- Register for classes in your high school by going to TNCC.DualEnroll.com/login
- Documentation of parental permission is required for all dual enrollment students.