The College Call Center is the information hub for all Thomas Nelson campuses and centers. It serves as a point of contact for students, parents, staff, faculty and the community.
The College Call Center provides timely, accurate and educational information by telephone.
The Call Center responds to a variety of inquiries such as:
- Getting started at Thomas Nelson
- Registering for classes
- Paying for college
- Programs and courses offered
- Continuing education courses for adults
- College events
- Emergency delay openings and closings
- Thomas Nelson’s general policies and procedures
- and much more
College representatives are available:
Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Call (757) 825-2800