- I would like to attend Thomas Nelson. How do I get started?
- I’m graduating from high school in June and I would like to enroll in Thomas Nelson for the fall. Where do I begin?
- Where can I find the Class Schedule?
- When do classes begin/end?
- What is Thomas Nelson's school code? 006871
- How can I take non-credit courses?
- I have no idea what I want to study. What should I do?
- I know what I want to study, but I don’t know what classes to take. What should I do?
- Where can I find the College Catalog?
- How much will my classes cost?
- How do I know if I am eligible for in-state tuition?
- How do I apply for Financial Aid?
- What is MyTNCC and how do I use it?
- How can I change the information in my personal record?
- I have a hold on my account -- how can I find out what it is for? Call the Information Services Center at 757-825-2800
- Where are Student Forms?
Graduation and Beyond
- What do I need to do to apply for graduation?
- If I graduate with an associate’s degree from Thomas Nelson, do I automatically get admitted to a state university?
- Where can I look for job openings at the College?
- I attended Thomas Nelson in the past, how can I request my transcripts?
- Will the classes I take at Thomas Nelson transfer to another university?