Thomas Nelson provides free Wi-Fi internet access at both campuses for students, faculty, staff, and guests. User's are required to sign-in to the Thomas Nelson network in order to access campus Wi-Fi.
Connecting to Campus Wi-Fi
- Select and connect to Student-TNCC from your mobile device or laptop computer.
- Use your MyTNCC username and password to sign in.
Faculty and Staff Access
- Select and connect to Employee-TNCC from your mobile device or laptop computer.
- Use your network username and password to sign in.
Guests must register to use campus Wi-Fi. Select and connect to TNCC-WiFi from your mobile device or laptop computer.
- Click on "Register as a Guest" and fill out the required information.
- Guests will be required to enter a verification code in order to complete the registration process and access campus Wi-Fi.