Since 1978, we’ve worked as partners with community organizations in solving problems for some of our neediest citizens and in advancing the achievements of our region’s wonderful educational institutions.
From our very beginnings in 1972, William E. Wood and Associates has maintained a commitment to giving back to our communities, to making them even stronger, healthier, and more vibrant and welcoming places in which to live.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen;
- Be a full or part-time student and must have completed 18 credit hours;
- Be enrolled in a program leading to an Associate of Science or Associate of Applied Science Degree;
- Must maintain a minimum 3.0 GPA;
- Must have documented community involvement with a signed recommendation letter;
- Must be a resident of the Hampton Roads area, or a resident of North Eastern North Carolina.