Important Notice: Beginning July 1, 2024, the cost of official transcripts will increase to $10 per copy through our Parchment storefront and for in-person pick up.
Virginia Peninsula has authorized Parchment, a secure, reliable, electronic transcript system, to manage the ordering, and processing of official transcripts. Parchment provides:
- The most efficient and convenient methods of ordering transcripts online.
- Provide maximum data integrity to eliminate opportunities for fraudulent ordering.
- Online transcript tracking and email notifications
- Transcripts in electronic and paper format.
Parchment Transcript Process Time and Fees
- $5.00 for each transcript sent electronically
- $7.50 for each paper transcript sent via U.S. Postal Service
- Processing time between 1 - 2 business days
Important Tips before you begin
- All financial obligations to the College must be satisfied.
- If you do not know your Student ID, please login to MyVPCC to view your Student ID number.
- Transcripts issued will contain the student's complete Virginia Peninsula academic record.
- Students who have officially changed their name should provide the name used while enrolled at VPCC.
- All paper hard copy transcripts issued are official and in a sealed envelope. Do not open your transcript if you plan to send the transcript to a college or organization. An opened transcript is considered unofficial by most colleges and organizations.
- All users must create a Parchment account the first time when ordering your academic transcripts.
- You must add the school you attended to your account.
Note : Transcripts requested without a Student ID, or with an incorrect Student ID may be delayed. Please check all information entered for accuracy. Don't guess-verify!
If you are a Continuing Education student (non-credit) courses, please contact Workforce Development.
Students who have attended in the last three years may view and print unofficial transcripts via MyVPCC
- Log into MyVPCC
- Click SIS - My student Information
- Select Academic Records
- Select View unofficial transcript and follow the instruction to view/print your record.