Established in 2008, the Rodgers & Elizabeth Smith Scholarship Fund is designed to assist students who have resided in York County and graduated from a York County Public High School. Ms. Smith a native and lifelong resident of York County served on the Local College Board for Virginia Peninsula Community College for eight years.
- Have resided in York County;
- Have graduated from a York County Public High School;
- Present high school transcripts (official or unofficial) as proof.
In addition to standard Application Packet the following items are preferred but not required:
- Students who have a minimum 2.0 GPA;
- Students who are pursuing an academic degree program A.A., A.S., or A.A.S.